Hanmer Springs is a true paradise on Earth. A small place, yet one of the most popular tourist destinations in New Zealand. Even though the first associations on Hanmer Springs are gorgeous landscapes and natural hot pools, the village is also well-known for its delicious food. Some restaurants that you will find here possess extraordinary quality, and for a very small price, you can make a real feast for your entire family. Even more than that actually!
So, the real question here is - what to eat in Hammer Springs? And where to eat? We will answer both of these questions in the lines below.
If you’re looking for a top-quality restaurant where you can order a variety of different foods, there is only one place you should go to - Spice Village. What does this restaurant offer? And why is it so special? We will address both of these questions, one by one.
Spice Village has several different food categories and they are:
Basically, you can find a bit of everything here! Everyone will be able to find and combine their favorite foods for a truly delicious experience. It’s hard to say which foods are a must-try here, but if you decide to stop by, you need to try some lamb rogan josh, malai kofta, and bamboo prawn. The tastes are absolutely iconic and you will fall in love with them from the first bite!
If you end up in Hanmer Springs at any point in time, don’t miss out on these wonderful offers.
Who should visit Hanmer Springs?
The answer to this question is obvious - every New Zealander who is looking for a good adventure Even if you’ve visited the region before, Hanmer Springs is so exciting that you will always have things to do. And no matter how much you explore the area, you will uncover new mysteries every time you drop by. When we combine that with wonderful food coming from Spice Village, there is no doubt that you are in for a truly magical experience!
There is one more thing that we want to note here. If you stop by Hanmer Springs, you should definitely visit Christchurch as well. Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island and arguably one of the most unique destinations in the world. What we have is a mix of modern, urban architecture with ancient, century-long heritage. It sounds simple in theory, but it looks really epic in practice! Christchurch is just one hour away from Hanmer Springs, so you can (and definitely should) visit both of these places. People from Christchurch also visit Hanmer Springs on a regular basis (and vice versa), so that’s another testament to the beauty of both of these places.
You can order everything you want from Spice Village via Order Meal as well
If you loved your stay at Spice Village or you simply want to try some of their dishes before visiting Hanmer Springs, you can order your foods online via Order Meal as well. Order Meal is the leading takeaway and home delivery service in the country and a place where you can find the best food offers in New Zealand as well. We offer a unique platform that is easy to use and that you can access from any device and top-notch technical support that is eagerly looking forward to resolving any problems that you may have. There is no risk of your data being compromised at all, so all you really need to do is place the order and we will take over from there.
Order your favorite food from Order Meal today.
- Entree A wide range of appetizers to kick-start the feast.
- Mains (non-vegetarian dishes) A whole selection of different non-vegetarian foods, including specialties like Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, and Mango Chicken.
- Mains (vegetarian dishes) Here you can find a selection of the finest vegetarian dishes in New Zealand. No matter if you want Veg Mughlai or Dal Makhni, you’ll find all of these dishes here.
- Mains (seafood) Seafood is one of the most popular food choices in New Zealand, and naturally, Spice Village has plenty of it here. Dishes like Bamboo Prawn and Prawn Butter Masala always come in handy.
- Indo-Chinese dishes Indo-Chinese specialties are particularly popular in New Zealand and a high-quality restaurant needs to have them on their menu. Here, you will find some of the best Indo-Chinese foods in the country!
- Breads No feast is complete without some bread on the table and this category is reserved for breads only.
- Kids menu Even children will be able to enjoy their stay at Spice Village thanks to the specially prepared Kids menu. Kids Butter Chicken and Kids Mango Chicken taste even better than their adult counterparts!
- Sides & Salad Having the main food is great, but having some side dishes (and salads) on top of that is even better. The sides and salads that you will find here will certainly keep you coming back for more.
- Drinks Once you’ve done eating, it’s time to fill that up with a proper drink or two. No matter if you want to refresh yourself with some Mango Lassi or you want to boost your energy levels with Red Bull, the drinks that you will find here will have you covered!,