1. Information we collect and how we use it
We may also contact you to request your comments about our service and notify you about important changes made to the site or our service. With your consent we may also contact you by email about products and services that may interest you.
2. Storage, access and correction
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict procedures when storing and using the information you provide. We are dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personal security.
You have rights of access to, and correction of, personal information that we hold about you. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information, please complete the Contact Us form on the site.
3. Use of your information
We may use your personal information:
- 3.1 To share with restaurants providing food to you.
- 3.2 To share with our employees and agents to administer your account and to enable our agents to assist us in arranging promotions and programs.
- 3.3 To monitor your use of our service, for the purpose of improving our service and our customer service and marketing (including marketing using non-identifiable statistics based on your use of our service) and ensuring that our service is not abused nor used wrongfully.
- 3.4 To provide you with news, reports and promotional material that we believe may be useful or of interest to you.
- 3.5 To comply with any statutory or regulatory obligation requiring disclosure or use of the information.
- 3.6 To assist any law enforcement or governmental agency in the performance of their proper functions, if we reasonably consider disclosure or use of the information to be necessary for that purpose.
- 3.7 For any use in connection with our contractual relationship with you.
- 3.8 For any legitimate purpose in connection with our business.
- 3.9 To compile statistical and analytical reports on the use of our service by all of our customers and end users, provided that such reports do not identify individual customers and end users.